Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Well its turkey day!! going to get my feed on later today, ready to enjoy some football and basketball action today. I have Sports center on as I am writing this. Want to talk about Clinton Portis, well for the 2nd straight season his season will end prematurely due to an injury. A torn groin injury, last season it was a concussion that knocked him out. I think last season Clinton did not want to play for Jim Zorn, and I don't blame him bc Jim Zorn was a lousy coach. I do think CP was re energized with Shanahan coming in, after all Shanahan drafted him. During the 7 season Portis has been here we have been to the playoffs twice, both while Joe Gibbs was here. CP at times has been a shining light in Washington, unf at time his immaturity comes out and has been scrutinized for it by the media, the thrust is CP is the same age as me and 29 year old men are generally immature, millions of dollars don't make u grow up faster. People just think it does, and it doesn't. If this is Portis's last season as a Redskin I wish him, I have enjoyed watching him play when he has had good seasons, we saw what the man is like after the tragic death of his friend and teammate Sean Taylor, also enjoyed his great sense of humor!! well I hope then that Shanahan and Allan draft a RB next year in the draft. All right happy turkey day!! will be on twitter tonight during the Wizards game as they take on the Hawks in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment